PHANTOM REACTOR OPERA DE PARIS | DEVIALET
Maximum Sound Level: 98 dB SPL at 1 meter
Amplification Power: 900 Watts peak
Amplification Performance: THD+N*: 0.001% | Saturation: 0 | Background Noise 0 dB SPL at 1m (*Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise)
Frequency Response (Bandwidth): Bandwidth: 18Hz to 21kHz (@-6dB) Accuracy in frequency response : ± 1dB from 25Hz to 20kHz
- 1 x Aluminum Full-Range driver
- 2 x Aluminum Bass drivers
DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER
- Devialet DAC embedded in ADH3 intelligence
- THD: -112dB
- ARM Cortex-A9 1.25GHz processor 512MB DDR3-1600 memory
- Body: white RAL 9016 | Gold leaf plated sides
- Width: 157 mm | Height: 168 mm | Depth: 219 mm
- 4.3 Kg
- Stereo pairing via Devialet App
- UPnP Renderer
- Bluetooth : A2D and AVRCP profiles, AAC, SBC audio codecs
- Spotify Connect
- Analog/Optical jack input (Up to 48kHz via analog and up to 96kHz via optical)
- Wi-Fi Dual-band (a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit)
- CPL Homeplug AV2
- Devialet app (iOS 11 or later, Android 5.0 or later)
- 1 Phantom Reactor Opéra de Paris
- 1 Power cord
- 1 Quickstart guide
CAN I USE THE DEVIALET APP TO CONTROL THE VOLUME ON SOURCES CONNECTED TO PHANTOM REACTOR?
Be our guest. You can handle volume for any source connected to Phantom Reactor straight from the Devialet app. Track control (play – pause – next – previous) is also available for all sources except the analog input jack (not compatible with this type of command).
WHAT’S THE WARRANTY ON PHANTOM REACTOR OPERA?
Phantom is covered by a two-year international warranty effective from date of purchase or delivery. For total peace of mind, our Devialet Care package provides an additional three-year warranty (that’s five in total) and covers for one incident of accidental damage, subject to additional charge as per recommended rates.
WHY SHOULD I GET PHANTOM DUO?
One Phantom playing solo is a unique emotional experience, unlike anything you’ve ever heard from a system this compact. Mesmerizing.
Now imagine a second Phantom playing in duo. Listening takes on a whole new dimension with a physically wider and deeper soundstage. More extreme, more powerful, more exhilarating. An unthinkably immersive experience.