- Advertised prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. Typographical errors may occur, in which we shall make best endeavour to rectify, but are not responsible for.
- “30 Day Guarantee” refers to our 30 day return policy. This is limited to new items, sold at full RRP with a value under $1000. Excludes sale items, open box items and trade in items – exceptions to these terms are at our discretion. Store Credit applies to returns above $1000. All goods that a customer wishes to be returned must be in an “as new” condition with all packaging and accessories returned and undamaged. If the item or packaging is deemed to be damaged then we reserve the right to only offer Store Credit, less a 25% restocking fee.
- No information on this website regarding any product or service available for purchase constitutes a warranty or promise in respect to those products.
- We make every effort to display the products and colours as accurately as possible. However as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- We will not be held responsible for any damage to any products after delivery.
- As an authorised reseller of these products, we uphold and can assist with the manufacturer’s warranty procedures in the event of a covered issue on an item still under warranty.
- If a refund is warranted, you will only be able to be refunded via the method in which you paid. Please note all special orders coming from overseas cannot be refunded once orders are placed. All items must be returned, any cost involved is customer’s responsibility.
- Promises of “Fast Delivery” relate to less that 5 business days for an order to be processed and shipped. Actual delivery times may vary in each case and are the responsibility of the courier service employed.
- Gift Certificates are redeemable only online at premiumsound.com.au are not redeemable for cash, and are non-refundable. Purchases exceeding available balance require the difference to be paid by another method.
- By using this website you show that you agree to all the above conditions.
- You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia in the event of any dispute in relation to the use of this site.
- Delivery in 3 or more business days after posting
- Covers all of Australia.
- Sending to same state:
- Metro – up to 2 business days
- Country – up to 5 business days
- Sending interstate:
- Metro – up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Free Express Shipping:
- Where available. Limited to mainland Australia. If express delivery cannot be guaranteed we can send by a standard service for no extra cost or via a courier service at an added cost to be determined on a case by case basis.
- Not available on items over 10kg or bulky items that require special courier services.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice. Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
Premium Sound reserves the right to review, change or modify existing these Terms and Conditions due to external market factors or other extenuating circumstances.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an ordersubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Premuim Sound collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.