- Layers on jaw-dropping bass to any Sonos speaker.
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
- Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Place it anywhere in the room – even lying flat under a couch.
- Works with all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP; PLAY:5; PLAY:3; PLAY:1; PLAYBACK
- Listen down deepFills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that lets you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes – you’ll feel it in your bones.
- All sound, zero vibrationTwo force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- One-button setupNo wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimised, whole-room listening experience.
- Wherever you want itBecause it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room – even lying flat under a couch.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes to MP3.