PHANTOM REACTOR 900
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING – EXCEPT YOUR TAKE ON MUSIC.
Whether you’re used to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, optical or analog, Phantom Reactor’s open architecture lets you have it your way. AirPlay®. UPnP. Spotify Connect. Get straight to the music you love.
SOLO OR DUO: HOW FAR WILL YOU GO?
More than you bargained for, Phantom Reactor’s spherical design radically redefines Solo performance. Experience beautifully rich and unspoiled acoustics, wherever you are.
Our latest software update introduces stereo to Phantom Reactor, creating the widest possible sound stage from ultra-compact speakers. In Duo mode, Phantom Reactor delivers even more power and emotion, immersing you in your favorite music, movies and games.
Maximum Sound Level: 98 dB SPL at 1 meter
Amplification Power: 900 W peak
Amplification Performance: THD+N* : 0.001% | Saturation : 0 | Background Noise 0 dB SPL at 1m (*Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise)
Frequency Response (Bandwidth): Bandwidth: 18Hz to 21kHz (@-6dB) Accuracy in frequency response : ± 1dB from 25Hz to 20kHz
- 1 x Aluminum Full-Range driver
- 2 x Aluminum Bass drivers
DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER
- Devialet DAC embedded in ADH3 intelligence
- 24bits / 96kHz
- THD: -112dB
- ARM Cortex-A9 1.25GHz processor 512MB DDR3-1600 memory
- Body: white RAL 9016 | White matte stainless steel sides
- Width: 157 mm | Height: 168 mm | Depth: 219 mm
- 4.3 kg
- Stereo pairing via Devialet App
- UPnP Renderer
- Bluetooth : A2D and AVRCP profiles, AAC, SBC audio codecs
- Spotify Connect
- Analog/Optical jack input (Up to 48kHz via analog and up to 96kHz via optical)
- Wi-Fi Dual-band (a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- Ethernet RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps (Gigabit)
- CPL Homeplug AV2
- Devialet app (iOS 11 or later, Android 5.0 or later)
- 1 Phantom Reactor
- 1 Power cord
- 1 Quickstart guide
CAN I USE THE DEVIALET APP TO CONTROL THE VOLUME ON SOURCES CONNECTED TO PHANTOM REACTOR?
Be our guest. You can handle volume for any source connected to Phantom Reactor straight from the Devialet app. Track control (play – pause – next – previous) is also available for all sources except the analog input jack (not compatible with this type of command).
PHANTOM REACTOR 600 & PHANTOM REACTOR 900: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
The main difference between Phantom Reactor 600 and Phantom Reactor 900 is their power. Phantom Reactor 900 can achieve twice the power of Phantom Reactor 600. Both models offer identical sound quality.
WHAT’S THE WARRANTY ON PHANTOM?
Phantom is covered by a two-year international warranty effective from date of purchase or delivery. For total peace of mind, our Devialet Care package provides an additional three-year warranty (that’s five in total) and covers for one incident of accidental damage, subject to additional charge as per recommended rates.