Powerful Sonos CONNECT:AMP digital amplifier delivers audiophile-quality sound in any room
Turn your wired speakers into a music streaming system with our high-powered amplifier.
Connect to permanently installed patio or poolside speakers for non-stop outdoor listening.
- A powerful Class-D digital amplifier powers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
Powerful digital amplifier delivers audiophile-quality sound in any room
- Built-in, powerful digital amplifierPowers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
- Class-D amplifierState of the art, great sounding amplifier is small, lightweight and very energy efficient.
- Radiant coolingOperates silently – all you hear is the music, as the amplifier is kept cool by the aluminum casing, not by a noisy fan.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each roomOptimise sound performance for each room using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Subwoofer output with automatic crossoverWhen adding a subwoofer, the CONNECT:AMP automatically adjusts the output to send the low frequencies to the subwoofer and the high frequencies to the speaker.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone , iPad or iPod touch Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes music, direct from your iPhone , iPad or iPod touch , to any room in your home.
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, TV and more throughout the homeAn analogue audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.