Turn your stereo or home theatre into a music streaming system with the Sonos CONNECT
- Add streaming music sources to your stereo, home theatre, or a whole-home system.
- Analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app.
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
Fits into your favourite audio system
- Connect the Sonos CONNECT to a home theatre system or external amplifier Seamlessly integrates your home theatre system and other audio devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System.
- Analogue and digital audio output Enjoy superior audio quality with analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs engineered for premium performance. Fixed or variable audio output options provide flexible volume control.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each room Optimise sound performance for each room using room-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Access all your music
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of charge Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music services Sonos works seamlessly with Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playback Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any room Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone , iPad or iPod touch Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes music, direct from your iPhone , iPad or iPod touch , to any room in your home.
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, TV and more throughout the home An analogue audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.