To help celebrate the launch of the new family of Bose smart soundbars and speaker, we teamed up with Bose to host a launch event for the new products.
The new Bose Music App is a powerful new way to control your new smart speakers and soundbars.
As well as having a new a streamlined look and fast responsiveness, the new app allows multiple users so that other family members can access content personalized for their unique taste.
Flexible control of your music
Control comes easy with three different ways to manage what you hear:
- with voice control like Alexa which is built-in
- Bose Music App
- or the universal remote for the smart soundbars and touch controls for the smart speakers.
Each has its own noteworthy design flourishes.
- The Home Speaker 500 with its anodized aluminium body and LCD display screen.
- The Soundbar 500 with its matte top finish, ultra-thin structure and wraparound metal grille.
- The Soundbar 700 has a beautiful glass top and comes in an arctic white finish.
Having Alexa built-in opens you up to a world of possibilities.
Free software updates means that Bose will add new features like Google Assistant, Airplay 2 and more!
Fill any room with wall-to-wall stereo sound, while Alexa puts millions of songs at the tip of your tongue.
- Wall-to-wall stereo from a single speaker
- Amazon Alexa built in
- Superior voice pickup
- Control with voice, touch or app
- Six preset buttons
- Personalised Bose Music App
Designed slim and engineered powerful for a better sound experience that won’t get in the way.
- AMAZON ALEXA BUILT IN
- WI-FI® AND BLUETOOTH® CONNECTIVITY
- SUPERIOR VOICE PICKUP
- CONTROL WITH VOICE, REMOTE OR APP
- MULTI-ROOM MUSIC
- OPTIONAL BASS MODULE AND SURROUND SPEAKERS